Monday, November 19, 2018

Plans for BREAK😁

For my break I am going to have a dinner with my HUGE family. I think I am going to help my mom with the food for the FIRST time...😬😂 My favorite cousins are coming over and then we just the little kids out of the room and the older kids goes to the attic. We get in trouble but we don’t care. 😂🤷‍♀️ We also sleep around 3-4 in the morning and wake up at 1. 😂 Me and my family were playing bored games and then just the older kids went on Snapchat and used their phones (I was there with the older kids.) We ate tacos and Tamales for thanksgiving. I wish my favorite cousin was there but she was her stepdad. The day after thanksgiving we went Black Friday shopping. We were there for like 5 hours. All we bought was clothes and now my closet is EXTRA full but it ok. 👌 My sister and I got the most things. Then on Saturday all I did was watch Christmas movies with my family and we watched a scary movie called Sabrina (I think) and it’s on Netflix. On Sunday I was just using my phone and of course watching my baby sister and younger sister.

No comments:

Post a Comment

word for 2019 😒

My new word for 2019 is serious. I feel like I have been to like not serious and I want to be serious. Last year i would be to goofy and lik...