Wednesday, November 7, 2018

FREE POST 🤪🤪

                                                       
                                                               WEEKEND
Today is a free post and i will be talking about what i did over the weekend. On Saterday i stayed home ALL day watching lilo and stitch and i was also watching 13 reasons why all over again. On Sunday I had Church School which was SOOOOO boring but I need to go because I need to get my first cummoin. On Monday was really fun because iI went to the mall to get new shoes. I got the high top OG vans. Then we went home and i had to take care of my baby sister because my parents we’re busy. On Tuesday [yesterday] i went to i a field trip from Youth Cross Roads. We went to a place called help my starving children. We worked a lot but we did it for such an amazing cost. We put bags of rice. That day was also fun because right after we went to the mall again and i got some new clothes.

                                                                SCHOOL
This paragraph is about how school is going. I think school is going ok. I have some drama... but it ok. I still get to see my best friend that moved but is still staying in HMS. I think i am working hard to learn more. My favorite class is Math and that is my best subject. I know this is already in my other post but I think. Got really good grades in my report card.



                                                          IDEK ANY MORE
Honestly i have no idea what to write about in this paragraph. All i know is that idk what I am doing with my life. I am just gonna be talking about random things like my self or something like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

word for 2019 😒

My new word for 2019 is serious. I feel like I have been to like not serious and I want to be serious. Last year i would be to goofy and lik...