Thursday, October 25, 2018

Ideas for Narrative

A few ideas I had in mind was doing narrate about going to Texas.
The reason why-I think I should do this one because I remember a lot of things. I could rember a lot of dialogue and it has a lots of deatials.

An other idea I have is when I had my 11th birthday
The reason why is becuase it was like 3 months and I rember a lot of things. The bad thing is that I didn’t do a lot of things.

My last idea was when I went to a pumpkin patch.
The reason why- I think this is because it was like 2 weeks ago and it was sooooooo fun. It also had a lot of details.


My final answer is when I went to Texas because I rember a lot and it has a LOT of excellent deatils.

No comments:

Post a Comment

word for 2019 😒

My new word for 2019 is serious. I feel like I have been to like not serious and I want to be serious. Last year i would be to goofy and lik...